Raising Happy is looking for a creative & passionate digital marketer to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns.
Title: Digital Marketing Specialist (Part-time)
Time Commitment: 8-10 hours per week
1. Design, implement & maintain RH digital marketing strategy.
2. Manage RH online content on Raising Happy website, facebook page, email & other social media channels.
3. Set digital marketing goals.
4. Regularly analyze & report results against goals.
5. Represent RH on social media channels when needed.
6. Develop the needed content & designs in collaboration with our educators.
1. 1-3 years of proven work experience in digital marketing & social media. Students with practical experience are welcomed to apply.
2. Demonstrates experience in optimizing websites and engaging audience in digital campaigns.
3. Ability to provide creative content-based ideas for online reach.
4. Solid knowledge of google analytics, google adwords & ad serving tools.
5. Shows analytical skills in measuring impact.
6. Ability to design creative posts that fits the organization's brand.
7. Demonstrates flexibility and powerful written & oral communication skills.
8. Excellent command in written & spoken English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.